Looking for an afternoon treat with a seasonal twist...Try making this savory smoothie using ingredients found on our fresh marketplace!
What You'll Need
How To Make
1) Cut into cubes and roast about 2 cups of squash OR sweet potato
2) Once cooked, add them to a blender with 2 cups of fresh whole milk OR half & half
3) Drizzle in 1 tablespoon of raw honey
4) Add a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
5) Add a handful of ice and then blend until smooth.
What You'll Get
Makes roughly 32 oz.
Serves 2-4 depending on the appetite!