A 1-pot warm wintery soup made with fresh ingredients from our marketplace....Perfect for a cold winter night, when you can bundle in on your couch and enjoy dinner and a movie with the entire family!!
What You'll Need
1 Pound Pastured Ground Pork (or any other ground meat of choice)
2 Tomatoes, chopped
2 Turnips, sliced
1 Cup Cream
2-3 Cups Stock depending on how thick you like your soups
1 Bunch Kale of your choice
1 Bunch Green Onions, chopped
8 Cloves Fresh Garlic, minced
4 Tablespoons Fresh Butter
How To Make
1) In a skillet, brown ground pork seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
2) In a large pot, add tomatoes, onions, garlic and butter and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add cream and cook stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
4) Add browned pork and turnips.
5) Add stock. Bring to boil and reduce heat. Let simmer for 10-12 minutes.
6) Add kale. Let simmer on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
7) Season to taste and Serve!